Indigo Plantation Marina
- 33° 55.036’N – 78° 02.114’W
- Located along the Intracoastal Waterway near ICW mile marker #310
- Accommodates vessels up to 80’ with 8’ draft at MLW
- Ice-free basin with 30- and 50-amp electric hookups
- Marine pump-out available
- Gas and diesel fuel located nearby
- Clubhouse with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
Strategically located along the Intracoastal Waterway near the confluence of the Cape Fear River and Atlantic Ocean, the two-acre marina provides immediate access to some of the East Coast’s finest fishing grounds, including Frying Pan Shoals and the Gulf Stream. A dockside key-padded clubhouse offers restrooms, showers and laundry facilities.
Overnight Rates. Monthly Rates. Electricity is additional.
Howe Street to 9th Street by Dosher Memorial Hospital. Follow 9th to Indigo Plantation Drive.
Pet Friendly: No
Gift Local Cards Accepted: No