Southport Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce & Welcome Center
- Chamber of Commerce
- New Business Resource Packet
- New & Existing Business Support
- Visitor Information
- Welcome Center
- New Resident Information Packet
- Free Guide to Living & Recreating in Southport-Oak Island
- Local Gift Cards
- Festival & Event Information & Merchandise: NC 4th of July Festival, Oak Island Lighthouse Run, US Open King Mackerel Tournament, Christmas by the Sea Parade, Phlock to the Beach Concert & Art on the Apron
The Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of businesses and professional men and women who work together for the purpose of encouraging growth as well as the economic progress of our community. Public events organized by the Chamber are U.S. Open King Mackerel Tournament, Christmas by the Sea Parade, Oak Island Lighthouse 1/2, 10k & 5k Run/Walk, Phlock to the Beach A Buffett Style Beach Bash and the N.C. 4th of July Festival. Our Chambrer's Welcome Center is staffed with friendly and knowledgeable Information Specialists ready to assist visitors, residents, those looking to relocate or open a new business.
On Long Beach Road (Highway 133) across from GoGas.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Gift Local Cards Accepted: No