Yacht Detailers Wanted
Yacht Detailers Wanted: J&J's Boat Services is looking for high energy, hardworking and personable employees to expand our DETAILING TEAM on a full/part-time basis. Our business is growing, and we need your help. We offer competitive wages,
Yacht Detailers Wanted:
J&J's Boat Services is looking for high energy, hardworking and personable employees to expand our DETAILING TEAM on a full/part-time basis.
Our business is growing, and we need your help. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation days and profit sharing program, find out more and join a company that has an established and reputable name please send us your prior work experience, references and/or resume' to the following: No experience, no problem, we’re eager to train!!
● Send Prior Work Experience/References and/or resume’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Pay based upon experience and will discuss at interview
**We are a Drug Free company and Background checks are made**
Following Qualifications are a MUST:
• Valid Driver’s license and your OWN transportation, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Must have (1-3) years of verifiable residency
• A verifiable phone numbers
• Good Communicational Skills an Absolute Must
• Good prior working track record-Prior work experience and referrals required & checked
• Can lift at a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Comfortable working at heights on tall boats
• Can swim and comfortable working on and around water
• Comfortable working in tight and confined spaces
● Responsible for representing J&J Boat Services in a professional manner while cleaning, detailing, washing or waxing boats in or out of the water.
● Required to wear a uniform shirt, jackets, fleece, hats, beanies etc. (cost split @ 50% with company). Required uniform at your expense are black shorts, black / white socks and tennis shoes or flip flops. J&J will provide shoe or foot covers if necessary.
● Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
o Washing – starting at the boat’s fly bridge or helm area, which will at times include significant heights; cleaning and rinsing the boat’s entire structure. Prep washing of Yachts which include additional steps to prepare it for a Detail.
o Detailing – cleaning and polishing the Isinglass, Isinglass, and windows, polishing chrome and metal rails, cleaning and brightening canvas and vinyl, cleaning out hatches and cleaning the buoys.
o Waxing – waxing with a machine buffer, utilizing many polishes, compounds and specialized coatings
o Interior cleaning - including bathrooms, kitchens, refrigerators, carpet and upholstery.
o Engine Room Detailing
● Responsible for maintaining excellent condition of all their assigned uniforms, tools, supplies & equipment.
● Must follow standardized business process and procedures and commitment to utilize company app for reporting.
● Individual must be fair weathered and dedicated year-round with the ability to put up with harsh weather.
● Individual must be able to swim and be comfortable in and around water.
● Individual must have no fear of heights or inability to climb to the top of a boat regardless of the height.
● The following characteristics and traits are a necessity for the Detailer to be successful and enjoy this line of work.
o An Energetic Team Player with a Positive Attitude.
o Communication and Time Management skills.
o Accountability - detailed eye for cleanliness!
o Personable and Client oriented.
o Commitment to Show Up, Work with Pride & Make it Happen!!
J&J’s Boat Services is a family owned company striving to provide individuals with competitive industry wages, hands on training of a skillset, and life lesson mentoring in an enjoyable working environment.