Bald Head Island Marina
- 33° 52’N - 78° 00’W
- Near Cape Fear River Buoy #13A
- Accommodates vessels to 100 feet with 7' draft at MLW
- Bathhouse with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
- Ice-free basin with lighted entrance channel
- 30-, 50- and 100-amp electric hookups
- Gas and diesel fuel
- Marine pump-out available
- Cable TV access with some slips
- Wireless Internet service
The marina offers easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean via a deep-water shipping channel with federally maintained navigational aids.
Along with dockside conveniences such as showers, laundry facilities, casual dining and boating supplies, marina guests can enjoy the island’s fine dining, outstanding golf and pristine beaches.
Overnight rates. Monthly Rates. Electricity is additional.
Two miles off coast of Southport. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3069, Bald Head Island, NC 28461.
Pet Friendly: Yes